“Bridge” – Bridge to Success Internship Program
- Designed to provide a platform for graduate students to increase the potential for advancement within their field of study or career
- The combination of professional experience gained and workplace skills acquired provides a solid foundation for graduate students just starting their career
- The program is open for enrollment throughout the year during three academic semesters
Application Submission Period: March 22 – May 1
Internship Duration: June-August
Application Submission Period: June 1 – August 1
Internship Duration: September – December
Application Submission Period: November 22 – January 1
Internship Duration: February – May
Submit the following to email@example.com. Please include “Bridge” Program Application in the subject line.
- Cover letter which should thoroughly indicate the following:
- - Anticipated or declared major and reason for selection
- - Student’s understanding of internships and expectations of the program
- - Why MCU might be the right place for the student to intern
The Human Resources Department will review the cover letters and resumes and invite selected applicants for interviews. If a student is chosen for placement, the following will be required:
- - Proof of enrollment at an accredited college or university during the semester the internship will take place
- - Relevant courses taken or currently being taken within the field of study
- - Letter of Recommendation from a school official (a plus)
The internship must be an integral part of a program authorized by the educational institution in which the student is enrolled and must be necessary to the student’s fulfillment of course or degree requirements.
Applicants for the paid Bridge Program are accepted on a limited basis.
MCU is committed to a policy of providing equal employment opportunities to all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, citizenship or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Late applications will not be accepted. Application submission dates and internship duration dates are subject to change. Also, offered internship assignments can be modified, suspended or terminated at any time at the discretion of the Credit Union.